How to Blog with Windows Live Writer – Create a Blog and Maintain It with Ease
Painless blogging! One reason you might put off blogging or making updates is the technology behind it. Microsoft’s Windows Live Writer is a free, easy, WYSIWYG
desktop application you’ll use to create and publish blog posts and pages whether you use WordPress, Blogger, LiveJournal, and TypePad. It syncs with your sites, and you can create posts and pages online or offline at the park.
This training dives deep into this software and its timesaving features for people who would rather do it themselves but don’t know how.
- Manage multiple blog accounts from one place and publish from your desktop.
- Insert pictures or simply copy and paste them onto the page.
- Set default properties once for objects you insert and forget it.
- Insert videos from your computer or YouTube and other services.
- Download its own set of plug-ins that make enhancing your posts easy.
– You’ll be able to create your client’s blog or Website, direct them to this training, and move on to your next project.
– You won’t have to wait or beg anyone to update your site because you’ll be able to easily do this yourself!